Homepage of Liang Zheng
- Name: Liang ZHENG
- Gender: Male
- Date of Birth: Dec 28th, 1984
- Place of Birth: Wuhan, China
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 11/2015-02/2016 Intern, AF Consult. (working on developing compressible thermo-hydro-mechanical numerical model)
- 04/2014-04/2016 Postdoc, Institute of Geophysics, ETH Zurich.(working on geodynamic two-phase flow (hydro-mechanical) problem in subduction interface modelling)
- 07/2013-03/2014 Programmer, R&D Center (Beijing) BGP Inc, CNPC. (working on developing new algorithm of seismic wave forward problem for RTM/FWI software in frequency-wavenumber domain)
- 01/2011-05/2011 Visting Student, Minnesota Supercomputing Institute, University of Minnesota, Working on GPU computing for geodynamics.
- 11/2009-03/2010 Visting Student, Minnesota Supercomputing Institute, University of Minnesota, Working on GPU computing for geodynamics.
- 02/2008-09/2008 Intern, National Satellite Meteorological Center, China Meteorological Administration, Developing Software for Space Weather Data Visualization and Analysis.
- PhD: 09/2008-07/2013, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Solid Geophysics (Computational Geodynamics).
- Bachelor: I: 09/2004-07/2008, Institute of Geophysics and Geomatics, China University of Geosciences (Wuhan), Geo-information Science and Technology.
- Bachelor: II: 09/2005-07/2008, School of Computer Science and Technology, Huazhong University of Sciences and Technology, Computer Science and Technology.
- Marie Curie Fellowship (Marie Curie ITN: ZIP Zooming in Between Plates), 2014~2016
- Outstanding Student Paper of Chinese Geophysical Society, 2011
- Scientific and Educational Scholarship of Graduate University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2009
- Outstanding thesis for undergraduate students of China University of Geosciences, 2008