TO PROTEST AGAINST THE TRAVEL BAN ENFORCED BY THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION, I NOW REFUSE TO ENTER THE USA UNTIL A REASONABLE IMMIGRATION POLICY IS ADOPTED.
Several of our colleagues were denied access to the USA because of their nationality. Let's not accept this situation.
A free country does not promote racism, sexism, the distribution of weapons to its population, a ridiculously overpriced education, death penalty, the denial of climate change and repeated lies in general.
Obviously, I happily work with people wherever they come from, whatever their sex and their skin colour.
- C. Jain, A. Rozel, P. Tackley, Quantifying the correlation between mobile continents and elevated temperatures in the subcontinental mantle, GGG, 2019 accepted paper
- F. Wagner, A.-C. Plesa, A. Rozel, Calibrating mixing-length theory for thermal convection in rocky planets, GJI, 2019 accepted paper
- F. Miozzi, G. Morard, D. Antonangeli, A.N. Clark , M. Mezouar, C. Dorn, A. Rozel, Fiquet G., Equation of state of SiC at extreme conditions: new insight into the interior of carbon rich exoplanets, JGR PLanets, 123, 2295-2309, https://doi.org/10.1029/2018JE005582, 2018 pdf
- Lourenco, D.L., A. Rozel, T. Gerya and P.J. Tackley, Efficient cooling of rocky planets by intrusive magmatism, Nature Geoscience, volume 11, pages 322–327 (2018) . Article
- Dorn, C., L. Noack and A. Rozel, Outgassing on stagnant-lid super-Earths, 2018 Astronomy & Astrophysics. Article
- A. Khan, C. Liebske, A. Rozel, A. Rivoldini, F. Nimmo, J.A.D. Connolly, A.-C. Plesa and D. Giardini, A geophysical perspective on the bulk composition of Mars, 2018 JGR PLanets paper
- Dorn, C., D.J. Bower, and A. Rozel, Assessing the interior structure of terrestrial exoplanets with implications for habitability, Handbook of Exoplanets — Where Life May Arise: Habitability, Eds. H.J. Deeg and J.A. Belmonte, Springer, doi: 10.1007/978-3-319-30648-3_66-1, 2017. Article
- Rozel A., G.J. Golabek, C. Jain, T. Gerya and P.J. Tackley, Continental crust formation on early Earth controlled by intrusive magmatism, 2017 Nature. Article
- Lourenco D., A. Rozel and P.J. Tackley, Melting-induced crustal production helps plate tectonics on Earth-like planets, 2016 EPSL. pdf
- Tosi N., C. Stein, L. Noack, C. Huettig, P. Maierova, H. Samuel, D.R. Davies, C.R. Wilson, S.C. Kramer, C. Thieulot, A. Glerum, M. Fraters, W. Spakman, A. Rozel and P. J. Tackley, A community benchmark for viscoplastic thermal convection in a 2-D square box, GGG 2015. pdf
- Thielmann M., A. Rozel, B.J.P. Kaus and Y. Ricard, Intermediate-depth earthquake generation and shear zone formation caused by grain size reduction and shear heating, Geology 2015. pdf
- Rozel A., G.J. Golabek, R. Naef and P.J. Tackley, Formation of ridges in a stable lithosphere in mantle convection models with a viscoplastic rheology, GRL 2015. pdf
- Rozel A., H. Clenet, S. Doute and C. Quantin, MINERALOGICAL CHARACTERIZATION USING NEURAL NETWORKS: COMPOSITION OF MAFIC MINERALS IN MARTIAN METEORITES FROM THEIR SPECTRA, Whispers conference 2014. pdf
- Rozel A., J. Besserer, G.J. Golabek, M. Kaplan and P.J. Tackley, Self-consistent generation of single-plume state for Enceladus using non-Newtonian rheology, JGR Planets 2014. pdf
- Rozel A., H. Clenet, S. Doute and C. Quantin, HYPERSPECTRAL DATA PROCESSING USING NEURAL NETWORKS: PRELIMINARY RESULTS FOR MAFIC MINERALS IN SNC’S METEORITES, abstract LPSC 2013 pdf
- Rozel A., Impact of grain size on the convection of terrestrial planets, Geochem. Geophys. Geosyst., doi:10.1029/2012GC004282, 2012. pdf
- Rozel A., Taille des grains et localisation de la deformation dans la lithosphere. 2010, PhD Thesis.
- Rozel A., Y. Ricard, and D. Bercovici, A thermodynamically self-consistent damage equation for grainsize evolution during dynamic recrystallization, Geophys. J. Inter., Vol 184, Issue 2, pages 719--728, February 2011. pdf.